My goodness...Where did July go. After 4th of July I started work again and suddenly it was August. July just kind of disappeared on me. Probably because we've been pretty busy. So much has gone on and I have so many pictures I'm going to try to post it separately. First there was HURFFF (Hurst Family Fun Fest for those that weren't there) with my whole side of my family. Then there was Kevin's birthday, Landan's birthday, Kylie's blessing, and my nephew Kenny's baptism. I'll post Kylie's blessing pictures first.
She was blessed on July 24th by her Daddy. My mom made her dress and it is beautiful. Thanks so much mom. She's lucky to have such a talented grandmother. Maybe I'll get there someday.





It was hot and she wasn't too excited about taking pictures.

All the family that could be there. (For journaling purposes and not necessarily in order of appearance: Papa, Eppie, Uncle Ken, Aunt Chiara, Kenny, Nathan, James, Mommy, Daddy, Landan, Gavin, Uncle Mike, Aunt Ashlyn, Avery, Emmaline, Uncle David, Aunt Katherine, Norah)

The preisthood holders who stood in the circle. Uncle Ken, Uncle Mike,Daddy, Papa, and Uncle David
1 comment:
Wow! That's a beautiful blessing dress. She looks lovely. Hats off to Eppie Hurst!
Post a Comment