Monday, August 9, 2010

HURFFF #1--Eppie's Birthday

We celebrated Eppie's birthday the first night we were there even though her birthday was the last night we were there. I can't remember why but it worked out better for some reason.




Eppie with Nathan



Hailey saying Happy Birthday
Eppie with Norah


Eppie getting a hug from Gavin (in my opinion he give the best hugs)


Some of the grandkids waiting to give Eppie a small personally colored card: Avery, Kenny, James, Landan, Norah, Emma, Gavin




Making birthday cupcakes


These were Chiara's idea but she was behind the camera. Aren't they cute

Happy Birthday Eppie!

1 comment:

The Eldredge's said...

Fun! I couldn't see the one of Gavin giving her a hug. But you are right he does give the best hugs! When I am having a bad day he will come up to me and put up his arms so I will pick him up and then he will give me a huge hug and a huge smile and it makes my day! He is such a sweetie!!

P.s. Those cupcakes are adorable!