Monday, November 5, 2007

Due Date

It has been brought to my attention that I have failed to mention to those of you that haven't seen me since I've been pregnant when my due date is. I am due on May 17th which puts me at 12 weeks today and 13 weeks this Friday. It is said that you look bigger with each baby and I will have to agree with that for this one. I feel bigger and I look bigger than I ever did with Landan. I think it's because I have leftover from him that is getting pushed outward. So no one has to wonder, I will probably be learning the gender of the baby sometime around Christmas or just after. I'll let you all know when I find out.

PS. check out Landan' new quote on the side

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Landan is very cute! Can't wait to see him!

-Avery

Joe & Heather said...

you know that may 16th is not a bad day either

Ashley A. said...

Hey guys! I was happy to find your blog and excited to see that your expecting. I love those Landan quotes on the side. Those are hilarious! Our blog is atkinfamily.blogspot.com.

-Ashley Atkin