Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spider Song

This is Landan's favorite song besides I Am a Child of God. It's a special song I learned as a kid. I"m teaching him early. I hope you all enjoy it, especially those that know the song. There's actually a second part to it but it's faster and has more words so it's a little beyond him at the moment. He'll get it soon.





5 comments:

Mother Goose said...

He is getting so big!!!

Sarah H said...

He seems to pronounce words very well--better than my boys at least!
Hope all goes well with kevin's job and yours.

Mother Goose said...

Memories. Yesterday We had two couples in our ward over for dinner. At some point I mentioned that we would get together on sundays and sing these crazy song only our family knew. Then I started to sing "Determination" and the other two women in the room started to sing along. It was great. It is not just a Hurst thing after all.

Mike

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Wow...Landan looks so big!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute !!!! Have a great day !