Thurs. was Landan's 4th birthday. He is getting to be such a big boy. There are so many things about him that I love.
He's so friendly. He loves everyone. As soon as he sees people they are automatically his best friend. He's got lots of friends from daycare and from church. He's a great hugger. He's just so sweet and gives so much love. I hope he's always to willing to accept people and be friends with everyone.
He's so curious. Sometimes this can get him in trouble, but I love how he explores everything around him. He's so active and inventive. He's always running around our house playing some game or another. And he teaches himself things. I'm always amazed at what he knows. Every day he shows me something he's learned that I didn't know. He can recite songs he's heard on the radio, he's learned things from daycare like writing all his letters.
He's is the most helpful child I have ever met. He's always willing to go and get things for me or put things away or clean or help his Daddy outside. He loves helping out around the house and I love that. He's great with his little brother. I've already got him watching Gavin while I"m busy doing something else. He's always telling me how much he loves his brother. It's so sweet. I'm not sure how long tis will last but I hope it's a long time.
There are many more things I love about him. I can't wait to see what he's going to be like when he grows up. But until then, I'm enjoying every minute with him.
We love you Landan!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Landan! We love you and miss you too!
Happy Birthday big boy!!
Happy Birthday Landan!! It was fun to come to your party!!
P.S. I love the new background!!
Post a Comment