Saturday, August 16, 2008
Sleepy Baby
Gavin is such an easy baby. He has the easiest sleep routine. After he's been awake for a few hours he starts to get a little fussy. At this point all you have to do is wrap him up, give him his binkie and he immediately falls asleep. I usually walk him around for about 3-4 minutes and he's asleep. It used to take me about 30 minutes to get Landan to sleep but he didn't like to be swaddled. Gavin still loves it. Isn't he sweet?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So sweet! I have an easy baby the second time around too. What a relief! Makes me feel like I could even have another one. Though Jason said we should just stop while we're ahead with a good baby.
I love the one of him rubbing his eyes!
So adorable!
Post a Comment