Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was pretty busy for me this year. I was working on Sun so Sat was my Mother's day. I was supposed to be working that day too but a girl I work with needed Fri of so she asked to switch with me which I was very happy to do. Any weekend day I get off is great! So I spent most of the day cleaning out our cars. They were REALLY dirty. One of them had ants in it....gross! So I got in and vacuumed everything out and wiped off all the hard parts and steam cleaned the seats and as much floor as i could. It was really nasty but so nice once it was done. That night my boys took me out to Maccaroni Grill for dinner. It was so good. And we got Landan to eat calamari...(we didn't tell him what it was). He loved it. He was such a gentleman too.

Afterward we went to Target to get Landan a booster seat. I have been meaning to get it for awhile but never got around to it. I had washed the seat he was using so Gavin could use it and Landan got a new booster seat. So now both my boys are facing the front. Gavin loves being able to see me. He was just giddy and giggling the entire way home.


My present for Mother's Day? You guessed it, Twilight. I had been wanting to read the book before I saw the movie but didn't really have time. I spent Sat. night, Sun night(I had to work Sun.) and Monday reading and I'm done and saw the movie. Books better of course. But the movie was good. Even though I worked for most of the day, it was still a great Mother's Day because I was with my family.