Monday, May 4, 2009

My Baby is 1

Today my baby turned 1. That's right, it's already been a year since Gavin came into our lives. He is such a joy. He has always been a happy baby. I love his little smiles. I melt every time he looks at me with his big brown eyes and smiles. I still call him my little monkey. He loves to be held and when you pick him up he hangs on with both his hands like a monkey does and he uses his feet to pick things up, and he still sucks on his big toe occasionally. He doesn't like binkies, loves his bottle, but likes using a sippy cup too. He's such a sweetheart. He never really cries unless something is really hurting him. He loves his big brother and follows him around constantly. He's almost walking. He lets go and can go about 6 steps without falling. Another week and he'll be there. He doesn't say too many words yet but he's very verbal, mostly just syllables and Dah, Dah. He is such a good eater too. He's eating all table food now, no need for baby food anymore. He has brought so much to our lives. Happy Birthday little guy!!


Gavin at 2 days old


Gavin today at 1 year old.





4 comments:

Mitzi said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Mother Goose said...

Happy happy birthday Gavin dear!

Sarah H said...

SO cute! Happy birthday to Gavin. IT's fun to hear about what he's doing.

B.O.I. said...

I can't believe he's already a year old!