Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photo Shoot!

The greatest part about having a little girl is being able to dress her up. Before my mom left we got some of her newborn outfits and had her first fashion shoot. She was a natural. She was awake and quiet the whole time. This first one is one of my favorites. The bow was made by my friend. Her blog is on my sidebar, (Cranberries and Capers). Thanks so much Cindy, it looks great!!













5 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

SOOOO Cute!!! Girls are the best!! I have a million pictures of Kennadee in a million different dresses just because I wanted to remember what she looked like in them! Girls Rock!!

P.S. I miss Gavin!!! It's really weird not having him around. My house feels empty!!

Mother Goose said...

Adorable! Love the strawberry outfit and bow!

PS I love that Minnie Mouse towel!

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute and little. I'm glad that everything went well with the delivery. Have fun dressing her up :) That is my favorite part thing about having girls.

Cassie said...

So cute! Dressing little girls is the best ever!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Very sweet...I'm a little jealous.