Friday, February 23, 2007

Drama King.

We have recently discovered that Landan is following in his folks footsteps. He has quite the flair for drama. Kevin and Landan were playing golf which changed to swords which changed to shooting. As they were yelling Gabya! to each other, they came up with great dying scenes. Here's a picture and I can't figure out how to get the video to work.


On a side note, I've been pretty sick but unfortunately I still have to go to work. There are a bunch of nurses who are orienting from LPN to RN so they have been taken off the schedule. So we're always short. So our manager, in her infinite wisdom, decided to not accept ill calls. So half the unit is sick while being at work. And I'm doing nights right now. Not so fun.
Kevin finally got an offer from Maryland but he now has an interview in Austin. So we'll see how that goes. He's getting ready to take the CLP exam tomorrow (Certified Landscape Professional). Good luck to him! That's all with us.

No comments: