
We had a pretty good day today. Everyone was feeling a bit under the weather but we still had fun. I hate it when you can feel yourself getting a cold and you feel worse and worse as the day goes on. I especially hate it when I know I have to work for the next two days.
Kevin did his thing at school today and then spent some time home with us in between classes. He had a business conference thing this weekend and the main speaker is a bigwig in the Landscape department at the University of Maryland. Kevin talked to him extensively, so if we go to Maryland, Kevin has a contact for graduate school.
Landan was pretty good today. We played blocks, inside golf, we played with his preschool desk, and we pretended we were going into space. Not sure where he got that idea from but he wanted to play. I also came to realize that Landan has learned a particular way to manipulate me. I've never been particularly focused on the color of people's eyes and since brown are the most common I never noticed how cute they can be. But when Landan wants me to play with him, all has to do is look at me with his big brown eyes and I can't resist. He's so darn cute sometimes.


No comments:
Post a Comment