While I was asleep after working last night, Landan had quite the interesting day today. First he woke up at 7:00 am. Early for him. Kevin got up and made him some cereal which he ate 1/4 of and promptly dumped on the floor. He followed this by playing with Kevin. At about 11 he decided he was hungry so he climbed up in his high chair. Kevin made him some bagel bites for lunch and Landan decided those belonged on the carpet. After Kevin cleaned this up, Landan started playing with his desk in the corner. Kevin was playing a video game when suddenly he smelled something that smelled like rubbing alcohol. He looked over to find Landan had sanitized the table, the floor, and the whole back of his pants with hand sanitizer. He then put Landan down for quiet time. When I went in to get him up after I woke up, I found him naked again. He had taken off his diaper and put it in the garbage...as well as half his toys. He also decided since he was naked he might as well pee on the floor. So, because it was a holiday we decided to go out to eat today. We went to Red Robin. We just happened to be sitting by a window which Landan apparently thought needed cleaning so he started licking it. Very attractive. It was big window by the way which opened to the entire mall. As I was talking to Dad on the phone tonight, I guess he was hungry so he kept following me around as I paced, and biting my butt. All I can say is, What in the world could be going through his head sometimes. And...I'm so glad I don't own these carpets, and they get cleaned for free.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Life and Adventures of a 2 year old.
While I was asleep after working last night, Landan had quite the interesting day today. First he woke up at 7:00 am. Early for him. Kevin got up and made him some cereal which he ate 1/4 of and promptly dumped on the floor. He followed this by playing with Kevin. At about 11 he decided he was hungry so he climbed up in his high chair. Kevin made him some bagel bites for lunch and Landan decided those belonged on the carpet. After Kevin cleaned this up, Landan started playing with his desk in the corner. Kevin was playing a video game when suddenly he smelled something that smelled like rubbing alcohol. He looked over to find Landan had sanitized the table, the floor, and the whole back of his pants with hand sanitizer. He then put Landan down for quiet time. When I went in to get him up after I woke up, I found him naked again. He had taken off his diaper and put it in the garbage...as well as half his toys. He also decided since he was naked he might as well pee on the floor. So, because it was a holiday we decided to go out to eat today. We went to Red Robin. We just happened to be sitting by a window which Landan apparently thought needed cleaning so he started licking it. Very attractive. It was big window by the way which opened to the entire mall. As I was talking to Dad on the phone tonight, I guess he was hungry so he kept following me around as I paced, and biting my butt. All I can say is, What in the world could be going through his head sometimes. And...I'm so glad I don't own these carpets, and they get cleaned for free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment