Chiara suggested that I write this story down because it's funny. I agree, it probably should be remembered. During one of Landan's marathon temper tantrums, he spent about 5 minutes of the hours he was in his room banging his head on the door. I was worried but Chiara (my sister) assured me that he would be fine as long as he didn't do it all the time. What was funny, was that he spent the rest of the day telling me his head hurt. He would randomly look up at me and say, (in a whining voice)"My head hurts."
Mommy: "That's because you banged it on the door."
Landan: "Yeah"
Mommy: "You shouldn't do that anymore, right?"
Landan: "yeah"
He hasn't hit his head on the door anymore. But now he will randomly look at me, (this is a week and a half later) and say "My head hurts because I hit the door." At least he can learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment