
Well, we have made a breakthrough. Landan actually used the potty twice in a row today. He has done it twice before, once in a store and once in a gas station, but he wouldn't go at home. We got him a potty to use at home, but he never seemed interested in it. He usually likes to sit on the potty but he never wanted to sit on his potty. This time, he actually sat on it and went. Then we went again about 30 min. later. I was so excited. I just hope it continues. Now all we have to do is teach him to tell us when he has to go instead of me asking if he does. Wouldn't it be great if he could just learn to do it on his own? I know that's wishful thinking, but who can help it.


No comments:
Post a Comment