Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School

My baby just left for his first day of school. I'm actually feeling okay with it. I only got a little teary when he got on the bus. I started feeling much better after we met his teacher last fri. She seems really nice. I know Landan is going to have a ton of fun in his new class. It's the first time I've ever seen him reluctant to go anywhere. While we were eating breakfast he said; he just wanted to stay home or go to daycare. But when it was time to get on the bus he never looked back.



By the way, thanks to those of you who wrote comments on my bus entry. I felt a lot better knowing they keep track of the little kids.




1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

He looks so big in the first two pictures, but he looks so small in the picture of him getting on the bus!