I"m hoping to make this a tradition so I can see how my kids change and grow. I asked Landan some questions and this is how he answered them. (Disclaimer: if you've never seen the movie Bolt, some of these answers won't make much sense to you)
1. Favorite Color? blue and green
2. Favorite Food? mac and cheese
3. Favorite TV show? Phineas and Ferb (it's on disney channel)
4. Favorite restraurant? McDonalds
5. Favorite sport? Soccer
6. Favorite book? Machines book (it has pictures of different machines)
7. Favorite song? Star Wars on the keyboard
8. Favorite movie? (he looks at me like I'm retarded and says) BOLT
9. Favorite thing to do? Play transformers
10. Who is your best friend? Kennadee
11. Favorite place to go out of the house? Maria's house
12. Funniest thing ever? Super Rhino
13. What is the most important thing you own? Bumblebee Transformer
14 What do you like to do best with Mommy? Play Transformers with you
15. What do you like to do best with Daddy? Build things and Lego Star Wars on the TV
And there you have a small insight into my 5 yr. olds mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a fun tradition! You could even print it out and scrapbook it!
This is a great idea Marissa! Hope you do keep it up because it is great fun to read. I love you little boys and I've never met them except through your blog. Thanks for keeping me informed and sharing.
Sandi
Awww how sweet!! I didn't know he liked my house that much!!LOL!! He is such a cutie!! I can't believe he's already a year older!!
What a super idea! Hayden's Birthday is coming up in November and I'll have to make a note to do this with him. He'll be five as well and that just rocks my world!
Very good idea and tradition.
My kids love bolt too. It is pretty funny.
Post a Comment