
Today is Landan's 5th birthday. I can't believe my baby is already 5 yrs old. He's getting so big and so smart. He can be so sweet and loving it makes my heart melt. He is so good with his little brother. He plays chase with him and makes him laugh when he is upset. He keeps him entertained in the car. He loves to give him hugs. Landan is such a charmer. He is always telling me how good I look in whatever I'm wearing even if it is sweats. He also comments on my hairdo whenever I do something new to it. He is so friendly he talks to anyone. Every kid he meets is his friend. He's such a special little kid. We love you so much Landan and we love having you as a part of our family. Happy Birthday!


1 comment:
Sorry we missed the party. Landan is so cute and I'm so glad he is going to be in Kindergarten with Tehya!
BTW: Meet the teacher night is Friday, August 21st from 6-7pm. Maybe we will see you then :)
Post a Comment