Here is his tooth. It was really small. I remember having bigger teeth as a kid.
Our only problem is that we had nowhere to put it for the tooth fairy to find it. So I had to make a tooth pillow. I'm not so great at sewing yet so it's a little rough around the edges...okay, a lot rough, but it works. In case you can't tell, it says tooth fairy on the right side.
Kevin said they always put their teeth in the living room for the tooth fairy but I thought you were supposed to put it under your pillow. What did you/ do you do with teeth for the tooth fairy?


3 comments:
Each one of my children got to pick out their favorite scrap of fabric and I made them a little toothfairy pillow as well. It was just a square with trim if they chose any and a tiny pocket on the outside front into which the tooth went. They could set the tooth fairy pillow on their mattress by their sleeping pillow and it made it much easier for Erma Baderma to find their tooth. Yep, we named our tooth fairy. It think it is a name from a children's book. I've made them for Nissa's kids. Better get prepared for Hayden!! Thanks for reminding me Marissa.
We just put our teeth under our regular pillows... we didn't get a sweet "tooth fairy" pillow.
I loathe the thought of Miriam entering this faze. Teeth are disgusting.
We have a little canvas tooth that the teeth go in under the top edge of the pillow.
Post a Comment