The letter says: "Dear Santa, for Christmas I want a lego star wars ship and a transformer please. Can you bring them on the 26th because my mommy works on the 25th. Thanks, Landan." That's all we had room for because he writes really big. Hopefully Santa gets the message and we can all have Christmas together.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Landan's Christmas Letter
I was feeling in the Christmas mood today so we put up the tree and some other decorations. Kevin couldn't do the outside ones becuase it's raining but hopefully he can soon. I decided this would be a good time to talk to Landan about our Christmas plans. You see, I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas this year so we were going to do Christmas the day after. But Landan is old enough this year to know when Christmas is so we can't just fool him. So we came up with a better solution and had to tell Santa about it so he would know the plan. Landan wrote a letter to Santa to explain it. 
The letter says: "Dear Santa, for Christmas I want a lego star wars ship and a transformer please. Can you bring them on the 26th because my mommy works on the 25th. Thanks, Landan." That's all we had room for because he writes really big. Hopefully Santa gets the message and we can all have Christmas together.
The letter says: "Dear Santa, for Christmas I want a lego star wars ship and a transformer please. Can you bring them on the 26th because my mommy works on the 25th. Thanks, Landan." That's all we had room for because he writes really big. Hopefully Santa gets the message and we can all have Christmas together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So cute! I love that big handwriting stage.
Love it! That's a great way to sort the whole situation out!
How sweet!! What a thinker. Ya gotta love that.
Post a Comment