Monday, November 9, 2009
My Handsome Boys
As I was getting the boys dressed for church yesterday I just noticed how handsome they were so I had to take pictures. Gavin has recently learned how to say cheese and he's got a new goofy grin that is so funny. He's now 18 mo. old so yesterday was his first day in nursery. He didn't last long. He stayed for about 10min. the first time, then they brought him to me. After the second hour I tried again. He only stayed for 5 min. that time. I guess I'm going to be spending some time in nursery for a few weeks until he gets the hang of it.
Landan got some new church clothes so he wanted to show them off too. This is the first time he's worn a real tie. Actually it's a zipper tie. He ended up fiddling with it and ruining it yesterday. It was brand new. Nice Landan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love Gavin's grin. It's so cute.
Adorable!!
They are so handsome indeed.
ANd congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm very happy for you. HOpe you're feeling better soon.
the boys look so grown up. it has been FOREVER!!! congrats on a 3rd! it's CRAZY!!!!
love ya!
emily
Congrats on being pregnant! What's it take, huh? I'm still working on #1!
Post a Comment