Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Everything is okay.

Well, aside from the fact that I have learned that Landan has now entered the next stage of the terrible two's,(the inconsolable crying for a week stage that makes you want to pull your hair our and sell your son to the circus), everything is getting better around here. Kevin is feeling much better, Landan never really got the stomach flu, it was just a one time thing. I am still healthy (knock on wood). Kevin suggested that we go to the mall today just to get Landan out of the house and into a different atmosphere in the hopes he would calm down. It turned out to be a great suggestion. While he wasn't exactly a perfect angel, he was definately better than he was at home. Only small tantrums, not full blown ones. These I can handle. It was a pretty good day. We found some clothes for Kevin that we hope will help him win a job after the interview he has in Feb. It was nice to find what we wanted and have it be on sale. I just hope tomorrow turns out just as good.

1 comment:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I'm so glad you had a good night.