Thursday, January 18, 2007
When Landan is sick...
With both of us working and Kevin going to school, when Landan gets sick it's kind of a big problem. Landan's been sick starting on Sun. He's had a fever until Wed and a really bad cold. I was afraid it was pneumonia at first because he had a really deep cough but he's doing fine now. We've spent the last few days trying to figure out who's going to skip what (school/work) because he can't go to daycare sick. We're really short at the hopsital so I haven't been able to stay home (I've been doing nights). So I come home a little early in the morning and sleep for about 2 1/2 hours. Then Kevin goes to school. It's been fun, let me tell you. At least he's doing better now and I start days on Sat. We've also avoided any asthma probs as well although it seemed a little hairy there for awhile. That's really all that's going on. Hope all is well with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment