Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I have been initiated.

Well, I may only have one little boy, but I believe that i have been initiated into the "a Day in the Life of a Mom" club. Landan has been recovering slowly from his ear infection. He's been fussy and nonstop crying for two days. Last night, Kevin started throwing up and having other issues. I had to go to work today but of course, taking care of my big boy, I got to sleep late last night. I woke up late this morning and had to run to get Landan to daycare. After work I picked Landan up from Mike and Ashlyn's house (thank you again for rescuing me). This is a picture of Landan helping me make muffins.

This was right before Landan ate some of those muffins, and promptly threw them up all over himself, the couch, the carpet, and the kitchen floor. Now I have two sick, very cute, but pukey boys. I guess the initiation into Momhood had to happen sometime. At least I only have two....

No comments: