One thing I love about Kevin is that he knows how to treat a lady. I recently discovered that Landan has picked up on these practices. We were driving to Utah on our 5th Anniversary so we didn't get to celebrate. WE have season tickets to a theater company and yesterday was our day to go. I went to get a much needed haircut and decided to have them style it cute for our date. When I came home, I asked Kevin if he liked it. He said yes, it was nice. Not to be left out, Landan then piped in with " That's really cute Mommy!" I felt lso lived. Then this morning Kevin was putting a bracelet on me and Landan once again looked up at me and said, "That's butiful Mommy!" Look out ladies, he's going to be a charmer someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment