
I've decided that bedtime is my favorite time of the day to spend with Landan. Not because he is going to bed, but because it is the only time he will still let me cuddle him. I'm sure it's just a stalling technique, but I don't mind. It makes me feel like he still needs me. It's also whe he is the most sweet. First we get his jammies on, which he complains during the whole time. Then we do his medicines and breathing treatments. Then we give Daddy hugs and he says, "Night Night Daddy." Then we read a story, his most recent favorite being 'the Monkey George' (Curious George). Then we turn on his music, turn off the light, and I rock him for awhile while we cuddle. Then he does something that completely melts my heart. He says, "I yuv you Mommy" in his little tiny boy voice. It's so sweet. He just learned to start saying that about 2 weeks ago or so. It's my favorite thing he says besides the first time he called me Mommy (which was when he was almost 2 by the way). They grow up so fast. Pretty soon I'll have to drag that phrase out of him. But for now, i just get to hug him a little more.


1 comment:
He is so sweet. I love bedtime too. Though, it is much harder with two. And yes, I know other people read you blog. They may not post comments on it because you need a gmail account to do so.
Post a Comment