Monday, June 4, 2007

Cruise... Day 2

Cozumel, Mexico



Day 2 of our cruise was spent in Cozumel, Mexico. It was our favorite shore excursion of all of them because we got to swim with dolphins. Unfortunately i don't have many pictures because we had to take pictures on water cameras and I don't have them developed yet. It was great. We got to pet the dolphin and hug it and kiss it and we swam out and it pulled us back in. It was so fun. Our dolphin was having a little trouble focusing though and it kept swimming off by itself and meeting up with a boy dolphin. In the end we had two dolphins that were different than the first one. There were also some really cute baby dolphins swimming with their mommies. It was so cute. Here's some pictures of Cozumel and some pictures we bought from the gift shop of us doing the bellly swim with the dolphin (whose name was Milencha by the way).


1 comment:

Cool Runnings said...

You two must have been in heaven swimming with those dolphins. We really enjoyed it. I hope you got some good pictures. When Ash and I did it I kind of half paid attention and took lots of pictures with our water camaras. it was a blast. We are happy you got to do that.