Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My funny boy.

Landan is so funny. Unfortunately it's difficult to tell everyone what he does to be funny because you kind of have to be there to see it for it to be funny. For instance, tonight we were sitting on our bed and I happened to have my hands above my head. I noticed that I had forgotten to put on deodorant this morning which usually isn't a problem for me but tonight i was noticing. Anyway, I quietly mentioned that I was stinky and Landan turns to Kevin and announces, "Mom's stinky. She just pooped!" While I'm laughing my head off he then turns to me and says, "Daddy pooped too. But not me. You already cleaned me. I didn't poop." I'm just glad there was no one else in the room to hear this.


Here's a picture that has nothing to do with this blog. It's just been raining a lot and Landan was so cute with this umbrella.

No comments: