We spent day 3 of our cruise on the island of Roatan, Honduras. It was SO green and leafy. It wasn't a very big island. They had just started going to Roatan 2 weeks before. We went to the Pirates, Birds and Monkeys excursion. It was really fun and our guide was hilarious. Kevin got to play with a monkey and I got to hold a parrot. We then went to a pirate cave. To get back to the buses we had to go across a really long swinging bridge which I was not very happy to go over. We then of course went shopping and then it was back to the boat. This first pictures is a tribe that was outside the boat singing and dancing around.
The guide showed us all kinds of native plants and picked on Kevin a lot because he knew stuff about plants.
This monkey's name was Ricardo. He was really cute but he was a pickpocket. He stole some chips from someone's bag while we were there. It was really funny.
This is the bridge we had to cross. I did not find it fun at all.


No comments:
Post a Comment