My son is officially too smart for me. I thought they weren't supposed to be able to outsmart you until they were at least in their teens. WE were in the kitchen today and I was going to make dinner. Landan was upset because I wasn't playing with him anymore and so he was making my job difficult. This is how the conversation went:
Landan: I want Little Einsteins cereal.
Mom: Not right now. I need to make dinner.
Landan: But I want it.
Mom: We don't eat cereal for dinner. Only for breakfast.
Landan: But I want breakfast.
Mom: We only eat breakfast in the morning. It's time for dinner now.
Landan: I want breakfast now.
Mom: (trying to be smart)...We only eat breakfast after we sleep. You haven't slept yet.
Landan: Yes I did. (with wide eyed innocence)...I sleeped at quiet time.
Mom: (pause) That's true but you still aren't getting any cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have been having the same types of conversations with Kenny for a few years. I have learned they only learn how to reason better with age. Good luck! You got one sharp cookie.
Post a Comment