Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Haircut


I just gave my first haircut. We just got a haircutting kit and I decided (aka Kevin made me) to practice on Landan first. It was a little difficult because Landan wouldn't sit still. But I think I did a pretty good job.
Daddy tried to help with the back a little bit. I think he needs a little more practice.

4 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

Nice job! The first time I cut Mike's hair, I took a huge (I thought it was huge) chunk off the side.

Anonymous said...

At least Landan didn't get his ear cut. Your Dad used to clip the twins ears every time he cut their hair.

MOM

Nursemom said...

I use the clippers around the ears with a gaurd so his ears don't get clipped. I only use the scissors on the top.

RotorHeadDad said...

I cut Ken's hair once and left a bald spot, so he shaved his entire head bald!