Thursday, June 28, 2007
Latest potty news.
I just want to catalog this so that i can tell my kids later what they did to me as children. And so I can embarrass them royally when they start dating. If you really don't want to know about Landan's potty training, exit now. We're working really hard on recognizing when he needs to go. I take him a lot during the day but he's already gone in his pull-up so there's nothing left to go in the potty. Today he's been doing a lot better. We've only been working really hard on it for about a week. What seems to work for him: blue food coloring in the toilet. That way when he goes, it turns green. He gets a big kick out of that. I'll let you know when he's fully trained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like your quotes. I laughed out loud.
Post a Comment