Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cruise...Day 1

Boy am I behind. I have so much to write about. We obviously got back from the cruise and it was absolutely Fabulous!! We ate so much! And it was all wonderful food. We had some really hilarious table companions. We were of course the youngest of all of them but we had a great time. It was so fun talking about what everyone did every day. I will have to talk about the cruise in bits as i have time because there is just too much to tell all at once. And of course I have some GREAT pictures.

For the first evening and day of the cruise we were at sea. This first picture at the top is us on the boat as it's about to leave Galveston port. There were tons of activities you could do on the boat. We spent most of the day relaxing on deck and eating. We also went to all the shows which were phenomenal. The first was a comedian that was great. Here's some more pictures of the first days.


It was really windy up on the top deck.This guy was the seller of the drink of the day. He was pretty funny. He's dancing with these drinks on his head.

1 comment:

Cool Runnings said...

I am glad you enjoyed your cruise. We really miss our cruise and hope that someday we can go on another one. We look forward to hearing about the rest of the trip.