Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Job!


Well folks, I got a new job. Once again I'll be working in the NICU. It's a small hospital called North Austin Medical Center. They're looking to expand in the next year and a half. Right now it's only a small unit with about 12 beds in it, much different from the 60 bed unit I'm used to but that's okay. I'm so excited to be in the NICU again. I love the patients, they're so much sweeter than any other ones in the hospital as far as I'm concerned. I'll be working full time for awhile and then i hope to go to part time eventually. That's all the news with us.

P.S. This picture is not a patient. It's a picture I got off the internet from a news story. No confidentiality was breeched here.

3 comments:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Congratulations! And how is the rain there? Are you guys flooded?

Cool Runnings said...

Congratulations!! A new job is always exciting. Good luck!

Nursemom said...

We're not flooded here in our second floor apartment but there are parts of Austin that are. The rain is getting a little crazy here.